Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sticky Words. I love them

Before moving here to florida we spent a couple days at an old co-workers house. As soon as I walked in she had a BEAUTIFUL wall decal on her wall. I wanted it SO BAD.
She luckily remembered where she got it from and gave me the name. I looked them up and placed my order.

Sticky Words is awesome. They have the best religious quotes, those are the ones I wanted and they have really cute kid ones as well!

I love love love them.

So once i ordered it they were easy to put on, and they even had a youtube video in case you didn't understand the instructions.


Needless to say I want to keep ordering them, and since Im moving soon I have to order some more! they are the perfect accent to home decor!




so please check them out
http://www.stickywords.net/Religious.html

you will not be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment