Monday, March 28, 2011

Randoms

This past sunday I hung out with my old roomate. I have mentioned she lives here in Orlando but like 45 min away from me, so we don't hang out that often.
We hang out when my hubs works long sunday days.
Although we hung out I just felt blah. I felt like I'm the boring mom friend.
Plus its not like I can do things with her while I have the baby, and I'm pretty sure she has
a hard time understanding that.
But I DO NEED a girls night out. Or girls day out. Either one. Just you know to go eat at a restaurant,preferably Indian , without having little A reaching for my plate and dropping my food on the floor.
Yeahhhhh that would be nice.
He's totally a pain right now. If this is how he is going to be until all his teeth arrive then I will not sleep for the next couple of years.
Seriously this is a pain in the butt.
I feel bad though, I can't imagine how annoying it is to feel your teeth come in. I see the second one its so almost out, but not there yet.
Ugh sweet goodness.
Meanwhile my goal this month is to try to eat healthier and try to get some exercise in.
I have someone trying to get me to do Medifast, kinda like a jenny craig, which by the way I did do jenny craig when i was 15. Yeah. 15.
I needed to look good for my Quinceanera
But i know jenny craig works, its just super expensive. If i was single and just me then yeah, why not spend 100 on food for myself and lose weight.
Same deal for this medi-fast.
Also it kinda sucks that my husband is trying to GAIN weight. His metabolism is  super fast and he can never maintain the weight he wants. Such a sadz problem to have huh?
I mean we eat pretty fine here at my house. We don't eat meat, rarely eggs, and we don't drink milk, we do soy. My problem is portion control. Gah. So hard to just eat a certain amount. sucks.
Okay im done :)
Wish me well

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, my non kid friends don't understand what it is like to have kids!!

    ReplyDelete