Sunday, November 20, 2011

Remembering My blessings.

Sometimes its so so easy to forget daily blessings.
The fact that I have a roof over my head.
Food to feed my family.
My own family
Generally good health in my family.
I forget those things. 
I see my BFF suffer with her mom and her cancer and it breaks my heart. Sometimes i'm speechless all i can do it hug her.

Today during our mom time at church we had a massage therapist come in and show us baby massage and she shared the importance of touch.
And she talked about Gods amazing touch, how he healed, and i swear i felt so close like Jesus was holding my hand.
We were talking about parenting the difficulties and the challenges but all we can do it grab onto Jesus, thats when our FAITH is truly challenged. 
So I pray God gives me the strength and remind me that he is holding my hand, my husbands hand and my sons hand as we travel through the journey of being parents together. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment