Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Normality and christmas time !

I am so happy to be in my home home.
I love my parents home, but since having to move to a smaller house it just seems crowded and I anxiously wait to go back home.
We had a wonderful vegan thanksgiving, it was fine I did smell the turkey but just kept STRONG! haha.
Anyways I broke down crying like a baby when we did a family circle "what we are thankfulness" time.
I just broke down due to my bffs mom struggling through cancer, and a new church member who I have known all my life just was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. I mean it was too much, I just felt EXTREMELY blessed beyond what I think I deserve . Anyways my husband said some amazing things about me, and I think its important to hear those things, sometimes through the business of the the week and life in general we don't have time to remind our partners how much we appreciate them.

We got home I unpacked * now i have like 3 loads of laundry again* and We put up our christmas tree right away. My husband thinks I'm crazy but Im glad he doesn't say anything and actually helped me put up things this year :)












No comments:

Post a Comment