Friday, October 8, 2010

My Lover

In the hussle of daily live and with our new addition to the family i hardly find time to write about "us". Of course baby andrew does so many cute things and my thoughts seem to be consummed by him all the time there is always my dear hubby next to me. He does so much for us everyday and i thank him that i am able to be a stay at home mom. I just love to remember our wedding day, it was so special and I am so thankful that my mom made sure it was special so I can always remember it!
These pictures bring so much happiness to my life.


Top 10 reasons why I love my hubby
1. He is sweet
2. He never forgets to give me a kiss before he goes to work even though i'm knocked out mouth open sleeping
3. He loves God
4. He loves our son, and will do anything for him
5. Is funny. He always makes me laugh
6. We can talk about ANYTHING and laugh about it
7. He tries to please me as much as he can
8. He understands me when i'm sad
9. He is particular and i love it
10. He buys me little gifts that make me smile
Till death do us part papi i love you
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment