Thursday, October 21, 2010

Full time job


Yes. Being a stay at home mom is a FULL TIME JOB. I hate when people are like " oh your at home with the baby" are you kidding me? Have you dealt with a baby before? During my college summer breaks i would nanny for multiple families and once i nannied a 3 month old and it was nice but only cause i could hand the baby over to her mom and go home and do my own thing. But there is no break when your a mom. you have no weekends or breaks its 24/7 all the time. But the rewards are endless. Im so excited and lucky to stay home with my munchkin . I get to wake up to those little faces and hug and cuddle him all day!. Along with the regular things that come with baby ( crying, whinning.. ect.) i wouldn't trade this for the world.
Im also so so so excited to see my friends this weekend that are coming from TN for their college break. yay!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment