Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday tidbits.

- I have started to drink some coffee. just some. maybe 3 times a week. and this morning I didn't have any and i felt like i needed it... which is what i DID not want.
- I want a new camera so bad. you know one of those 800 dollar cameras.. but alas our budget says that or rent and food... hmm i wonder what will win.
- My son is a toddler doing toddler things.
-  I wish he would say more words, any at all... hopefully in the near future he will burst out in spanish or english... poor child  he hears both so much he is so confused, I would be.
- I need to do better in communicating with my long distance friends. I do miss them.
- With that, I wish I could go see them.
-  I am not ready for another child... but when is there a good time?..never.. but now is bad.
- I want to go to a pumpkin patch so bad

1 comment: