Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Randomness

We are going to my parents home soon to spend christmas and new years, and also their 25th wedding anniversary, which has me thinking how awesome it is that my parents are still together and I am so lucky and grateful for that.
Being married and seeing the good and bad marriage can bring, it takes LOTS AND LOTS of work to make a marriage work, and although love is the main foundation to a marriage , love isn't going to "carry you through" like a lot of love songs say.

Andrew is so funny nowadays, he loves to dance, to every single beat and song. its so funny.
He is very outgoing once he gets comfortable he will be sitting on your lap if he likes you, and he loves the ladies. seriously anywhere we go he picks a pretty girl and sits with her... lord help me.

Hubs bought us a "family present" which is an xbox 360 with kinect! we have been having so much fun dancing to dance central and its quite a work out, the hubs and I SWEAT like crazy just playing that game! it should keep us entertained throughout this crazy winter.

I stilll have to finish laundry, packing, and a doctors appointment today. fun fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment