Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My very first blog

My very first blog ever. I never really thought I would start blogging but with so many cute things that my son does, I figured this would be the best way to document it. Plus i always wanted to do a blog so there is a good excuse there ;). First of all for others reading my blog that don't know me, I'm 22 years old ( soon to be 23) and  I am married to a wonderful man and we have a cute, funny, adorable son. We just moved to Orlando where my husband is starting a new job and I get to be a stay at home mom. I feel lucky that I am able to do this because it has always been a dream of mine that when i did have children I would be able to stay home and raise them till they go to kindergarden. Although I do miss school, this is definitely a FULL TIME JOB. I graduated with a B.S. in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and one day after my son goes to Kindergarden * tear*  I plan on getting my Masters in Speech.  We also have a veryyy small but so funny dog named Rocky ( haha) he is 3/4 maltese 1/4 Pomeranian. Our little boy is 3 1/2 months and so veryy full of energy. We have been thrown into adulthood full speed let me tell you that. Its been exciting so far and just having our baby makes life even more exciting. He's still not sleeping through the night but I hope this will change soon, veryyy soon ;).

 I hope i get to meet other mommies and find all my friends that do have blogs to find me on here :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging!! Your family will love to "watch" him grow!

    Jordenandkristin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were my inspiration to blog! i'm trying to learn how to this.. how do i add pictures?

    ReplyDelete