Friday, May 3, 2013

Influenster Ivory 2-1

I was sent this infulenster box with the new Ivroy 2-1 . Let me be honest that I wasn't too excited because well.... I have really long hair and I need a lot of conditioner BUT my husband was so excited!
Less time and 2-1! that was all he needed to hear!
I found cool new things with it too! the fact that it has a light scent and is not  heavily scented so that means I could possibly use it for my son too!. This is a great product for men I think! the ones that are on the go and don't have time to open more than one bottle! overall I think this product is great for busy people but not necessarily for women with longer hair, because as all women with long hair know... it takes lots of time and product to be able to keep that hair long and tangle free!

No comments:

Post a Comment